Comment on page
This page provides a description of the available API routes for managing stock transfers.
Stock transfer refers to an operation that alters the quantity of products within storage. Various types of stock transfers are defined, each tailored to a specific purpose: increasing, decreasing, or fixing inaccuracies in stock quantity.
- 1.Income: This category signifies the purchase of goods from suppliers, leading to an increase in the stock quantity of the purchased items.
- 2.Outcome: Applies when goods are withdrawn from storage due to reasons such as expiration, etc.
- 3.Transfer: Relocation of goods from one stock location to another within the inventory.
- 4.Sale: Comparable to an "outcome," the system generates this transfer type automatically once a ticket is closed. Each sale stock transfer is associated with a single corresponding ticket.
- 5.Invoice: Similar to the "outcome" type, the "invoice" transfer may be used when goods are not directly sold through a cash register.
- 6.Correction: Generated automatically by system after finalizing of stock-taking process (closing the stock taking). Its role is to fix inaccuracies in stock quantities that were not matched during the stock-taking phase. May contain both positive and negative stock quantity changes.
Get stock transfers
Get stock transfer
Create stock transfer
Create or update stock transfer
Delete stock transfer